Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Caid Quotes

Caidence's primary was talking about missionaries and going on a mission. She raised her hand and said, "I've been on a mission! I went on a mission to find my mom's brush and I found it under the bench!"

We had been having a rough day of Caidence not wanting to mind me. We were going to pick up a babysitter and when she got in the car, she asked the girls what they had been doing that day. Without skipping a beat, Caid said, "Not minding."

Her prayer: Please tell Santa we've been good. Bless me and Jordyn won't be naughty. Bless we won't eat all our candy canes in one day.

She told me her favorite Christmas song is "Feliz Mommydad (Navidad)"

We went out to my nieces dance performance with my parents and on the way home, my dad stopped at Christmas street to see the lights. You drive around this neighborhood and each house has a sign with the words of "Twas the night before Christmas." Caidence recited the entire thing from memory and I could not figure out how she knew it until the end she said "Merry Christmas to the Rideout's and to all a goodnight." I realized we were given a book last year from Zach's parents with their voice reading the book. So after we had seen them all and were driving home, Caid asked my dad why he took us there. He said he took us to see the lights. She responded, "We could have just read the book at home."

No comments: