Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy 30th!!

I am officially out of my 20's. I may still feel 21, but I am now the big 3-0. For my birthday, Zach started the gift giving a week early. He did a 7 day countdown of things I enjoy...food and clothes! He even had a thought to go with each one.

Day 1: Cafe Rio gift card for $20 because its my last week in my 20's.
Day 2: Old Navy gift card because I'm not as "old" as I think I am.
Day 3: Subway gift card because he wouldn't "sub" me for anyone.
Day 4: Noodles & Co. gift card because these may be "cheesy" but they're meaningful!
Day 5: Sonic gift card because I'm "out of this world."
Day 6: Boyfriend fit sweats because he's my only boyfriend.
Day 7: More sweats...because if I tried to buy you real clothes you'd probably return them.
For my birthday lunch, we went out to Italian Village.
Then I found this later that day. Alex had filled my freezer with treats so I could gain "30" pounds.
And we finished out the night with Red Robin and Mile High Mud Pie. Apparently the way to my heart is food!

1 comment:

The Allen Family said...

You lucky girl!! Happy Late Birthday!! Looks like you had fun:)