I love holidays! And I know I mention it every holiday, but I love holidays with kids! It gives me an excuse to decorate and hang up pink and red streamers and blow up balloons everywhere and just do things out of our ordinary routine. The girls have been begging for Stompeez slippers ever since they saw the commercial a few months ago and I finally found some imitation ones for half the price and gave them each a pair for Valentine's, as well as some chocolates and a book. They were so excited! Zach sent me on a treasure hunt throughout the house led by heart shaped notes resulting in a big box of Snickers Almond and a new camera! He's been stepping up his game these last few holidays! I gave him some cologne, a fruit bouquet (handmade!!), and made him a pretty elaborate dinner that he was too sick to enjoy. We also went to Caid's school for a Valentine's program that was adorable, and she was definitely "that kid," hamming it up like crazy! She sang the loudest, she danced around in her chair, and would dramatically point across the room at us anytime any song said "you." The cupcakes and cookies they had before may have had something to do with her hyperness.
November 2018
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment