My girls call my dad the fix-it grandpa. Any time something is broken, they just tell me they'll ask Grandpa and he can fix it. And he can. A few months ago the "Service Engine Soon" light popped on in my car. I thought oh great! Now what? I ignored it for a while until one day my dad had to move my car and in the 2 seconds he was in there, he said "I bet you just need to tighten your gas cap until it clicks a few times and that light will go off." I told him the gas cap had gotten lost. "Well then that's really your problem." So today I was finally driving past the auto store and I decided I had no excuse to not stop. I was already out, it wasn't a blizzard, and the store was right there. I bought the $9.00 gas cap and...as soon as I put it on and pulled out of the parking lot that stupid light went off! That man knows everything! They don't call him the fix-it grandpa for nothing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment