Monday, February 11, 2013

More reasons we need Spring!

That evil bug hit our house. Zach got it first and was in bed for two days. As I was taking care of him and the two kids, I kept thinking, when's my turn to lay in bed all day and sleep and get a break? And then it hit me. And it was miserable! I was so bored and could see the messes piling up around me. I even kept Caid home from school because I didn't have the energy to get up and get her dressed ad ready. And mainly to have her entertain Jordyn so I could sleep. Getting sick isn't all it's cracked up to be when the messes are all still waiting once you feel better.
Jordyn found some Pringles and was not about to give them up. She had a death grip on them when she fell asleep.
We went over to Zach's parents for the Super Bowl. I layed on the couch whole time to at least have company and a change of scenery. The kids were all running around playing and the adults were surrounding the food table most of the night. Finally Jordyn came out to show us her tattoos. First she decided to shower with her clothes on so she had to take them off. Then she found a stamp with Papa Dan's signature that she tattooed all over her body. The ink was pretty permanent. She still had blue all over her stomach a week later.

No comments: