Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 New Years Interviews

Caidence (age 5 & 1/2 & 3/4)

What is your favorite:
Cereal: Lucky Charms

Vegetable: olives

Drink: Diet Coke and root beer floats

Toy: donkey

TV Show: Lazy Town

Thing to do: ride my bike

Game: Connect 4

Book: Pink Princess

Restaurant: Red Robin

Place to go: day care at the gym

If you could change your name, what would you choose? Wonder Woman

What is something mommy says to you? Whenever I have a nightmare, you say "Go sleep on daddy's side"

What do you want to be when you grow up? Fashion designer

What are you going to do different this year than last? Hold Trey and walk around places

Who are your friends? Ella, Nadia, Livi, Sydnee, Kate, Jordyn

What do you wish for this year? A real life unicorn with wings and a crown 

What do you love about each person in your family? 
Daddy: he lets me sleep with him when I'm scared 
Mommy: let me cook by myself 
Jordyn: she likes sleeping with me 
Trey: he doesn't squirm when I hold him

Jordyn (age 3)

Cereal: blueberry

Vegetable: watermelon

Drink: juice

Toy: baby dolls

TV Show: Despicable Me

Thing to do: play with friends

Game: Go Fish!

Book: Book of Mormon Stories

Restaurant: bagels

Place to go: grandma's

If you could change your name, what would you choose? Jordyn

What is something mommy says to you? I'm cute and I love you

What do you want to be when you grow up? Rock star 

What are you going to do different this year than last? Swim by myself

Who are your friends? Layla, Elle, Ethan, Brielle, Phillip, Presley, Cadence in my class, Jack

What do you wish for this year? A swimming pool

What do you love about each person in the family? 
Daddy: takes care of me 
Mommy: takes care of me 
Caidence: takes care of me a lot 
Trey: he's cute and smart

No comments: