Friday, January 17, 2014

Jord Quotes

Lately Jord says "Aw snap!" about everything! "Aw snap! Trey poohed!" 

There are panhandlers on our freeway exit all the time. The girls asked what their sign said. I told them it said the lady needed money. Jordyn said, "Well we don't have any money to waste on her. Guess she's out of luck!" 

The girls get out of bed over and over every night and never for a good reason. One night I was trying to get Trey to stop screaming and Caid came in to tell me something and I sent her back to bed. Zach went in to find out what she needed and she was trying to let us know there were lights on in the bathroom she could see under her door. I went in to tell her sorry for not listening and then explained that it was like the boy who cried wolf when they keep getting out of bed and then we don't listen when it's something important. Jordyn said, "So why did a wolf come in and turn on our bathroom light?" Not sure the point of the story went through. 

No comments: