Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Poor little guy

Over Christmas break, Zach ended up with strep throat, both girls had coughs and colds, and Jordyn had a double sinus infection that turned into pink eye. I thought we lucked out with Trey only getting a little stuffy nose. Then once everyone went back to school, it all hit him. He ended up with pink eye so I took him in and the dr. put him on amoxicillin. Then he started getting a cough and cold. After a week on the meds he broke out in a huge full body rash. I took him back in and they said he was allergic to the amoxicillin. We took him off and it finally went away after a few days but the cough and cold lasted another week. We're finally on the mend after a miserable few weeks of no sleep and one sad baby!

No comments: