Another month has flown by. I should have the biggest biceps by now because I don't think this chunk has been put down in 8 months! Trey is such a mama's boy! He wants me to hold him 24/7 and since I don't love hearing him scream all day, he gets his way. And he's perfectly content in my arms. But doesn't just hold still. He has to be squirming and moving and grabbing everything in reach. Hes not very happy to be in his car seat in the car because he's not being held. He's started scooting around, but he moves backwards so he gets frustrated. He takes 2 good naps a day, but refuses to go in his crib so he'll lay on my bed. That won't work much longer once he figures out crawling. But when we try to just let him cry himself to sleep in his crib, he'll scream for 2 straight hours and never go to sleep. He just loves to cuddle and loves being around people. He still gets up at night to eat (I think? It's never for long so I don't know if I fully wake up. But every once in a while we get a really bad night where he's up a lot! I definitely remember those.) He's loving any and all food now. Look at those thighs!! He loves to sit and play with toys, as long as I'm in arms reach. Trey loves when I sing "Popcorn Popping," "If You're Happy and You Know It," and "Itsy Bitsy Spider." He loves to attack our face with slobbery kisses. He may be high maintenance, but when he wraps his chubby little arms around my neck and cuddles up into my neck, it makes up for it! And as can be shown by the million pictures, I can't resist that cute face!
































No comments:
Post a Comment