Thursday, April 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Caidence!!


Caidence has been planning her birthday party for over a year! Every time she goes to another party, she finds her favorite part of it and wants to add that to her party. So when it finally got close to her birthday, she'd already had it all figured out. We did a pajama party with breakfast. Instead of making a cake, we made waffles out of cake mix and topped them with Nutella, whip cream, and strawberries. We had bacon and ice cream. And these girls could eat! They all had seconds and thirds. Then they did manicures and we made flip flops into slippers. She got so much Monster High stuff, her friends know her well! I thought moms were crazy when they let their kids invite so many friends, but here I was with 16 little girls! Between school, church, and cousins, we didn't want to leave anyone out and so we had quite the party! And the birthday girl said it was "The best party ever!!"













She asked for an American Girl doll, but those are over $100 and I would have made her leave it on a shelf instead of play with it. We got her the Target version instead and she was thrilled. Jordyn got her a puppy to go with it and grandma and grandpa got her an "iPod" which she has been listening to nonstop.



I can't believe I have a 6 year old! Caidence is such a smarty pants. She's independent, strong willed, into fashion and wants to be a fashion designer, very outgoing, loves her siblings and is such a helper, is reading, loves to color and draw and write in her journals, loves to help cook and clean (as long as it's not her own messes.) She's the best 6 year old we could ask for!!

No comments: