Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy Father's Day 2014

I love these papers the girls do for Father's Day in Primary. I've wondered why they don't have them do it for Mother's Day, but it's probably because the mom's wouldn't be so forgiving if the kids put down that their mom weighs 1000 pounds. 

We had a BBQ with the Eldredge side for Father's Day. Caid helped me make 3 dozen deviled eggs. She was so excited to help and try them. When we went to eat, everyone started in on the appetizers before we started cooking the meat. Caid was outside with her cousins and came in when dinner was ready. She looked at the empty tray of eggs and started to cry. She'd been out playing and didn't know that everyone had started eating them without her. She didn't get a single one. The next day I made her her very own batch. She took one bite and spit it out. All that work and she didn't even like them. 


No comments: