Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Preschool Graduate

Our sassy little Jordyn finished her first year of preschool. She loved it! At the beginning of the year I thought she was going to drop out. She would cry everyday when I'd drop her off. She wouldn't want to let go of me, but then she'd always say she liked it when I went to pick her up. After the first month, she couldn't get enough. It was only 2 days a week and she wished it was everyday. They had to fill out a paper of their favorite thing about preschool this year and two of the girls said "playing with Jordyn." She made lots of friends, loved snack time, recess, and had the best teachers! We love Ms. Karen and Ms. Pam!




I told the girls they could pick where they wanted to go to lunch for their last day of school. Caidence picked McDonald's. Jordyn picked Chic Fil A. Caid asked why she didn't pick the same place. Jordyn told her, "If I pick somewhere different, then mom has to take us to 2 lunches!"

No comments: