We've made it. 3 whole weeks. And everyone is still alive. But not without lots of threats of being grounded for the rest of the Summer. The first week out of school was the worst. The girls were so bored and kept fighting with each other. Trey wasn't used to everyone home all day messing up his quiet nap times. But we've found our groove. I think. We've resorted to lots of playing outside, riding bikes, swinging, walks to feed ducks. We've made Flubber, banana bread, every flavor of fruit smoothie possible. We've played with cousins, gone to the park with friends, gotten snow cones. But so far their favorite is swim lessons everyday. And they are getting really good at it!






Caidence got her latest bag of hand me downs from Brielle and this is what she wore to swim lessons the other day. I sent this picture to Jodi thanking her for these stupid clogs. They are worse than tap shoes because she can wear them in public. All thru the store I hear CLOP CLOP CLOP. In the car against the middle console I hear TAP TAP TAP. Thanks so much sisters for the fun shoes you've passed on!!

Movie night and sleepover with dad!

We've had a few cold rainy days so we decided chili and grilled cheese sounded good for lunch. The girls set up a table and even got Trey a chair and put him up to the table while I was cooking. He loves them, even though he thinks they're a bit crazy! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment