Jordyn's turn! School 5 days a week, I can hardly believe she's old enough! She was so excited to finally start. She gets so bored being home without Caidence. She has Mrs. Wray this year and is doing morning kindergarten which means she gets to ride the bus. She got nervous the first day and wanted me to drive her, but I told her to ride with Caidence and I met her at the school to help her find her class. She loved it! The bus was awesome, school was awesome, and she's making lots of friends. Trey and I have a few hours all alone every day now so we went to Target and went to get a drink. Trey was so excited to pick her up from the bus, but mostly that he got to carry her backpack that was as big as him!














No comments:
Post a Comment