Friday, October 17, 2008

Tag! from Teisa

4 random things about my husband: he eats 6 eggs almost every single day and then our house stinks like eggs, he's extremely outgoing but not very social, he can't say no so he's always helping someone with something, he sleeps with 2 body pillows and 4 regular pillows (we need a bigger bed)

4 movies i could watch more than once: While You Were Sleeping, 10 Things I Hate About You, Serendipity, The Notebook, basically any chic flic

4 TV shows I watch: The Office, Biggest Loser, Heroes, The Hills

4 places i have been: Hawaii, Alaska, Jamaica, Mexico

4 people who email me regularly: Dad, Kristi, Mom, junk

4 favorite foods: pizza, navajo tacos, chewy chips ahoy, Olive Garden salad and breadsticks

4 places i would like to visit: Italy, England, France, Australia

4 things i am looking forward to this year: cruise, Caid crawling/walking/talking, summer, Samoan wedding

People I tag: Nicole, Jodi, Jami, Stacy, Hilary, and anyone else who wants to

1 comment:

Paige said...

Hey guys!!! I am so glad that you have a blog!! NOw we can keep in touch much better! Hope all is well.