Tuesday, September 22, 2009

End of the First

Yea! I'm finally to the second trimester! I love the second...start to feel kicking, no longer look like you just ate too much for lunch, find out the sex so the shopping begins! And for most people the sickness goes away, but I was sick for all 9 months with Caid so we'll see if this one is any different.13 Week Bulge

These bad boys have been my life saver! They are just a wrist band with a little ball that presses on your pressure point and take away the nausea. I forgot to put them on one day after I got out of the shower and was so sick the rest of the day so I swear by these.
As far as what else is going on with us...nothing! Work, work, work. I don't think I've cleaned my house or cooked dinner in the last 6 months or so. I actually don't even feel like I've been home in the last 6 months. Zach is now on his fall schedule which means he teaches lessons early in the morning, gets a little break in the middle of the day, and then teaches until 9 or 10 at night so Caid is usually asleep and rarely sees him until the weekend. Its hard but we are so grateful to be working right now! Caid is definitely still the center of our world and has one strong personality. She doesn't walk, she runs. She talks more and more everyday, poopy and stinky feet are some of the more charming vocab terms she's learned. She's on a great sleep schedule, but we're moving her to a big girl bed in the next few months so I'm taking advantage of "the cage" as long as possible. She loves to tell stories and if you don't give her the right response, she'll get mad and tell you again. She loves to sing and dance (and definitely inherited my sweet dance moves.) She's also very sweet, loves to give kisses! And any time I am laying down, she'll put a blanket over me, bring me some of her stuffed animals, give me a kiss, pat me on the back, and tell me night night. Kids have a way of keeping us humble. Every time I get her something to eat, she folds her arms and waits for the prayer. I wish I could say this was because of something we always instill in her, but it was something she picked up and helps us remember. We can't wait to see what this next little baby has in store for us!

3 comments:

The Beckstead's said...

Sounds like your little lovey is the sweetest girl & will be a great big sis!

Stacy said...

She's so precious! And, I think your little baby bump is so cute!

We are 3. said...

Bulge? More like, "Oops, I ate too much". You are tiny!