And then she found out the real reason to go to the fair--food! Caid ate an entire corn on the cob herself and then helped everyone else finish theirs.
Warn out after all the fun! Maybe we can convince daddy to come back next year with two babies!
All week she's been walking around making pig sounds (that sound nothing like a pig, more like a phlegmy cough) and now she's started telling us "Watch dis!" followed by a phlegm cough oink. Dang this girl is cute! But I'm partial.
4 comments:
Mmmm.. Corn. She's such a doll!
Zach just looks so thrilled to be there.
So cute! I totally wish we would have bumped into eachother!!! Then we could finally double, like I've been wanting FOREVER!! We will have to think of another time, another place.
That corn looks freakin' delicious.
I love Lagoon corn at Pioneer Village. When they dip the hot corn in that huge vat of butter-flavored grease.
Oh man... my mouth is watering.
-c
Post a Comment