Saturday, March 6, 2010

Blessings

Yes just one month before our baby is due we find out that my insurance is cancelling us, when we thought we would be able to keep it until after the delivery. They put us on a conversion plan which almost seems pointless seeing as the deductible is $7500 but we needed it in case something goes wrong in the delivery. We've been wondering how we were going to come up with $7500 dollars, but we did do Aflac in addition this time which will pay $4000 so we only have to worry about $3500 now. So we got our taxes back from the accountant yesterday. In the 5 years we've been married I don't know if we've ever gotten a decent tax return. This year our tax return just happens to be $3500. Its amazing the way prayers are answered!!

4 comments:

Jami said...

Oh, I'm so glad!!! What a huge relief that must be.

Lindsay Kehl said...

What a blessing! That is so great. Insurance crap sure takes some of the fun out of life, thats for sure. I can't believe how soon you are having your baby. How exciting! Let me know if you need anything.

Nicole said...

That's great news! I hope that everything goes well with the delivery.

Kristi said...

I'm sooo happy to hear that! I love you missy!