Height: 27.5 inches (50-75th percentile)
*loves to crawl wherever Caid is and steal her food
*pulling on Christmas tree, XBox, computer, pulls everything off the shelves on the desk--basically into everything!
*happy screams
*loves Franklin
*pulls herself standing to furniture and shakes her bum
This has been a traumatic week for Jord. Monday she had a checkup and flu shot. Tuesday she was sick from her flu shot and broke out in a terrible diaper rash so back to the dr for medicine. Friday she got her ears pierced. When we got home from getting her ears pierced her mean mom slammed her foot in the car door. (And I think I cried as hard as she did I felt so bad! Luckily it just bled and ripped a little skin off. No broken bones.) And Saturday not one, but both bottom teeth finally broke thru!! Don't worry Jordy, Santa will be here next week to spoil you!
No comments:
Post a Comment