Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ear Piercing

I almost can't even stand to look at this first picture. But she was more mad that I was holding her still than about the piercing. So while Caid has been potty training we made a deal with her that once she can go a few days without accidents, we would take her to get her ears pierced. So today was that day. Zach had the morning off so we loaded up and went to the mall (which was a madhouse!) We got to the store, got in the chair, and I made the mistake of warning Caid that it might hurt a little bit. And she lost it. She started crying and screaming that she didn't want it done. So I figured that since we were already there, I'd get Jordyn's done instead. Zach has never gone to the girls' dr. appts before because he doesn't want to watch them get shots (even though he gives Caid her shots everyday) so it was torture for him to watch Jordyn cry and he refuses to go back when Caid gets hers done.Jordyn recovered quickly and looks adorable. But as I was laying her down for her nap, I noticed one of the earring backs was missing. I ran back to the crazy packed mall and finally found a parking spot. I went in and told her I got home and one of the backs was missing. She didn't say one word to me, just rolled her eyes and handed me an earring back. Customer Service people!! (So who cares if I got home and found the other back in Jordyn's jacket. The worker didn't have to be such a brat!)
And maybe one of these days Caid will decide she is ready...

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Awwww, she looks adorable!!!!

Whitney said...

Jordyn is so pretty, I love her huge bright eyes! We got Belle's pierced when she was one, we had to get them re-pierced because she kept pulling them out, and then we bought diamond earrings (they were the only ones with screw on backs). She somehow still pulled off the backs, lost the diamond earrings, long story short, she doesn't have pierced ears anymore! :)