Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas is 100x more fun now that I have kids! Caid was too young last year so she didn't really know what to expect this year, but I think she liked it. But since there were presents she figured it was her birthday and would get really mad if you tried to tell her otherwise. I didn't take any pictures of our Rideout Christmas Eve Eve, but I did take my camera and left it there so I also didn't get any pictures of our Eldredge Christmas Eve or even Christmas morning. I took a few on my phone just to make sure we knew we did celebrate this year.

Zach decided he wanted to start a new tradition of doing a new puzzle on Christmas Eve. It was really fun until 4 1/2 hours later when we were just finishing, and couldn't find the last piece. We did eventually find it under the couch.
Caid didn't know what it meant to ask Santa for something. She didn't know who or what the big deal was. We got her a few fun things we knew she'd like and figured we were good. Three days before Christmas she had a dr appt and one of the nurses asked what she wanted for Christmas. Without hesitation she answered "A mermaid sleeping bag." What?! Where did this decision come from? And that's all she could talk about until Christmas day. Luckily the big guy came through for us. (And UPS who showed up at 4 o'clock on Christmas Eve.)
All Jordy got for Christmas was her two front teeth! (Haha so clever!)
And Christmas day she discovered marshmallows!

Merry Christmas!! We had a great holiday season! Both kids are wiped out and napping, so it may only be 5 o'clock on Christmas night, but I've already taken down the tree and all the decorations and even had time to blog about it.

No comments: