Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Caid Quotes

Jordyn has been to timeout twice this morning, once for dumping all the little papers out of the shredder and once for dumping out a box of little elastics (and both times I saw her playing with them and asked her to put them back, only to have her hurry and dump them faster.) While I was cleaning up the mess, Caid said "When I was little I used to dump stuff out. But then I turned back into a sweetheart."

We were driving to Caid's doctor and it is not close, or somewhere we pass often. We've only been to this office twice and they've been a few months ago. As we got over the hill where you can start to see it, she pointed and said "There's my doctors!" I told her she was so smart. She answered "I try."

I was cleaning the house and asked Caid to clean up her shoes, banana peel, and some toys. She gave me a little huff and said "Mom! That list is too extensive!"

1 comment:

The Circus said...

How does she know the word extensive? Does my 11 year old even know that word?