Thursday, November 3, 2011

Easily Entertained

I don't know who is more easily entertained, though, the kids, or me watching the kids. Lately, Jordyn has found her personality. And I'm incredibly worried for the teenage years! She is hilarious, but trouble!! Jord is into everything and if you say "no," then it's just that much more intriguing. But here's some of the not so troublish things she's decided are pretty fun lately.

As kids, me and my siblings would fight over the heater vents. We loved sitting on them every time they would come on. Jordy has also found this obsession.One of the drawers in the girls dresser broke so I took it out to fix and it's now become their hangout. I asked the girls if they wanted to walk over to see grandma and grandpa and Jord took off running to her bedroom. She came back out and this is what she looked like. She had to have on her heels and mohawk to go visit! Notice the pose when I told her to smile for the camera!

No comments: