We were watching cartoons and one had some bananas talking. She said, "Mom, I don't like bananas that think they are humans."
I threw away a Happy Meal toy, but obviously didn't bury it far enough in the trash. Caid saw it and said, "Mom! How dare you!"
I was trying to get her to eat something and she said, "Me and my sugar have to speak. (whispering to herself.) It says I'm not low and don't have to eat this."
Zach has been working a lot lately for a tournament. A LOT! Like leaving at 7:00 in the morning and not coming home until 11:45 at night. While we were driving the other day, Caid said, "Are you and daddy still married?" I laughed and told her yes. "Then maybe you guys should pull it together." I asked her what we need to pull together. "Pull your attitudes together and get along." Not sure what we need to work on since we never fight but apparently we've got some work to do! Haha
November 2018
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment