Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Car!!

When Zach wrecked the car the plan was to just get another small car. However, I've always wanted something bigger than the Xterra, but figured I'd have to wait a few years. I wanted a third row and I'm pretty sure the backseat of the Xterra is smaller than a regular car. If I had both carseats in there, a third person could barely squeeze in between them. Zach's cousin owns a dealership and called us saying he had a Tahoe we had to come look at. He originally owned it, sold it to a guy who put on all the bells and whistles that I'll never even need, and then sold it back to him. We loved it and decided to buy it, and now we're still on the search for a smaller car that we can trade in the Xterra for. Two SUV's to fill up with gas does not sound fun!! The Tahoe has leather seats (yay! easy to clean) and a dvd player, which the girls are pretty upset they aren't allowed to watch except for long road trips.

1 comment:

The Circus said...

Ha we don't use our dvd unless it's a road trip either :) what dealership is it? I'm looking for a new suv...