I asked Caid if she wanted to pick out her clothes for school or if I should pick them out. She said "You pick them out and then I'll just complain to you cuz that's my favorite thing to do."
She saw a watch at the store but I wouldn't buy it for her. Later that day she asked what time dad would be home from work. After I told her she said "You should just buy me that watch and then you won't have to tell me what time."
I noticed a wart on the bottom of her toe and my sister told me to put duct tape on it. When I told Caid we were putting duct tape one her foot, she said "Why are you putting on butt tape?"
We finally found a new car! It has a dvd player in it, but I told her she was only allowed to watch it on long road trips. She said "So how about we only watch it on trips or whenever we're bored?"
Yesterday was Mother's Day. I asked the girls what they wanted for breakfast and Caid said candy. I told her no candy. "Mom, mothers aren't supposed to be mean to daughters on Mother's Day!" Later she asked me to do something for her, but I was busy so I told her to ask Zach. She said "It's Mother's Day so Mother's are supposed to do it for me."
November 2018
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment