Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mushy Pizza

Our deep freeze is outside where the girls spend most of their time playing. A few weeks ago I went out to get some frozen rolls out to make some homemade pizza, but instead of reaching into a bag of frozen bread, I felt mushy dough instead. Caid had turned the freezer off the day before (I'm assuming that's when it was.) It was still cold so the food was ok except for my big Costco bag of mushy dough. Fast forward a week. I had bought a replacement bag of frozen rolls since my new go-to lunch is homemade pizza. I went out to get some to defrost and Jord had done it for me...she had turned off the freezer again! Luckily they weren't as mushy so I must have caught it sooner. I was not about to throw away another huge bag of rolls so I formed them the best I could, put them on a pan and back in the freezer, and pulled out the duct tape so they can't turn my freezer off again!

No comments: