Friday, June 1, 2012

Caid Quotes

We were at a family party on Memorial Day and all the kids were running around playing. I asked Caid if she was keeping an eye on her sister for me. She said yes, turned to run away, turned back to me and said "Two eyes!"

I asked Caid where is somewhere she would want to go on vacation? Usually she says Hawaii to build a sand castle and swim with the dolphins, but this time she said "Somewhere with a dancing dog in a tutu."

I am the Girls Camp Director this year and this past week the Young Women were having an activity where we were tie-dying pillow cases for camp so I went. I was taking the girls so I told them to hurry and eat dinner before we left for Young Womens. Caid asked if the girls were her age and I told her they were all older. So as we were leaving she said "Bye Grandma, we're going to Old Womens!"

1 comment:

The Beckstead's said...

You'll be the perfect camp director, good luck!