I found a deal on Groupon (big surprise) for a Haunted Zipline. We've tried to do a zipline a few times, but it never ended up happening, once when I was pregnant in Mexico and too sick to do it and once in Hawaii, but we had the little girls so we couldn't go. (I know, poor me, huh?) So I was so excited to find a deal on one so we could finally try it. I surprised Zach and told him to just leave the night open for a date. We got Simon and Natalie to come with us and headed up to Orem for some delicious sushi and then headed up Provo Canyon to the zipline. It was about 10:00 at night when we got to our turn and they take you up the mountain along the Provo River to the top. From there it is a mile of ziplines over the river and thru the trees but so dark all you can see is the moon and stars. It was supposed to be haunted, but I think all that meant was the workers were dressed up in costumes. If there was stuff in the trees, it was too dark to see. I loved it! I went first and just jumped off the platform and went for it. Zach was pretty nervous, but loved it, and Natalie they practically had to push off after convincing her for 10 minutes that she'd be ok. She was still a little shaky by the end but said she'll do it again with us next year. Definitely something I'm going back for!
November 2018
7 years ago
1 comment:
I want to go! Call me next year :) That sounds so fun!
Post a Comment