I love Halloween! It seems to last longer each year, with all the pumpkin carving and class and church and family parties, and other activities. This year only Caidence was brave enough to clean out her pumpkin to carve, Jordyn and Trey didn't want to touch the insides so they painted.




For our ward trunk or treat, Zach went with his usual costume. I took advantage of my pregnant belly and went as a lumberjack. Caidence and Jordyn were both Cinderella, but based on two different movies, and Trey has outsmarted us all. He figured out that he's still cute enough to get candy, even if he refuses to dress up in a goofy costume.







Zach was off work so we were able to convince him to come to the school parade. And from my pictures, you can tell how much he saw of the girls. You get the typical quick run past and wave. I helped in Caidence's class for her party and was supposed to switch and go help in Jordyn's for half, but her class got out before I was able to. With the baby due so soon this was my only party I signed up for this year.




No comments:
Post a Comment