That girl always looks like she's having the time of her life. What an adorable little smile. Little gym looks like tons of fun!When are you going to blog pics of the Halloween party? Mom said Caid was in the height of glory.
did it not show up yet? i blogged the party before the little gym...look lower. hopefully it worked!
Fun! You always think of the funnest things!
I told you she would love it. Did you end up signing up?
That looks like a lot of fun. I've thought about going but haven't ever done it yet.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That girl always looks like she's having the time of her life. What an adorable little smile. Little gym looks like tons of fun!
When are you going to blog pics of the Halloween party? Mom said Caid was in the height of glory.
did it not show up yet? i blogged the party before the little gym...look lower. hopefully it worked!
Fun! You always think of the funnest things!
I told you she would love it. Did you end up signing up?
That looks like a lot of fun. I've thought about going but haven't ever done it yet.
Post a Comment