That's right. I am not patient. I don't care how inaccurate this little box may be, but I could not wait 8 more weeks to find out. Results are in.......it's a BOY! (well there's an 82% chance it's a boy.) I thought Zach would show at least some excitement that it could be a boy. His exact words were "I'll be excited when I see his little thingy." I'm not going to go out and paint my nursery off of these results, but at least it backs up my first hypothesis.
November 2018
7 years ago
10 comments:
Hahahaha!! I like Zach's response!
You are a complete nut! I'm with Zach - I think I'm gonna need more proof.
Yay for Intelligender! It was right for me. I'm like you though, and waited until the ultrasound to get excited. That would be so fun if you had a boy, they are SO much fun. Crazy, but fun!
have you done the Draino test too? And consulted the Chinese Gender Chart? do both those - I've NEVER seen the Chinese Chart wrong - EVER!
You are so funny!
You never did give us a full report on the bumpit. Does it work? Do you love it? What about your other "as seen on TV" purchases? My kids are begging me to get the toothpaste dispenser. I said I'd check with you to see if it's worth it. :)
A Boy!!! Awesome! I say trust the box. Trust everything the first time, then if it lets you down you can have doubts. I'm excited for you!
You are just like me!! I can never wait, I always have to go to fetal photo. I will be interested to know what you are having now...
lol, you are hilarious! Your going to have 6 kids anyway, I'm sure you will get some of each. =D j/k I think it's great! YAY for boys!
You're pregnant!!!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! You'll have to keep me posted on whether the little box was right or not :)
Hmmmmm... why didn't they have this little box when I was pregnant? I hope it is right! Congrats guys!
Post a Comment