Halloween pictures are coming! I was waiting to get some of moms cuz I didn't get any of all of us at the party or any on Halloween night. Haha no Zach never does her hair. If he does its just a ponytail or something simple. It'll be interesting when he starts trying.
4 comments:
I totally agree!!! I spend more time on my daughters hair then I do my own.
Okay, where are your halloween pictures??? This is your first child. There is simply no excuse for this.
Does Zach ever attempt to do Caid's hair? The reason I ask is because Brady comes up with some interesting hairdo's for Isabelle when he's in charge.
Halloween pictures are coming! I was waiting to get some of moms cuz I didn't get any of all of us at the party or any on Halloween night. Haha no Zach never does her hair. If he does its just a ponytail or something simple. It'll be interesting when he starts trying.
Post a Comment