Monday, May 9, 2011

No longer my little baby...

Jordyn is out of baby mode and into toddler mode. She chases Caidence around, chases Franklin around, and is into everything! She loves to tease and play...but refuses to walk. She got this car to share with Caidence for their birthdays from Grandma and Crappa (as Caid says) Eldredge and they fight over it constantly. They both love it and Jordyn will get in it and sit in it all day, or will put one foot out the door and push it around.She doesn't even look like a baby anymore! Too bad the ponytails get ripped out almost as fast as I can put them in.
I put a brand new roll of toilet paper in the bathroom, went to do dishes, came back and this is what I found.I was working at the computer and could hear her start laughing. I finally looked up and realized she was trying to play peek a boo with me. I love this girl!!

No comments: