Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Taylor Adam Giles 8/11/1981 ~ 4/7/2011 Taylor attended schools in West Valley and graduated from Hunter High School. He was currently attending SLCC. He took great pride in his job and enjoyed being part of the LifeFlight team. He was a member of the LDS Church.Taylor will be missed for so many reasons but a few of them are his passion for everything outdoors, his inability to having his picture taken without making a face, his love of cold weather (we are blaming him for the recent snowstorms), his loyalty, his goofiness, his daily calls to his mom, his offbeat sense of humor, and his tendency to just generally stir up fun-loving trouble. Taylor will be dearly missed by his dad and mom Ken and Susan Giles, his little "big" brother Alex, his grandparents Carol Giles and Robert and LeeAnn Spackman as well as numerous other close family members and loving friends. Taylor was preceded in death by his grandpa Glen Giles and his dog Butch.


T.A. was one of the most wonderful friends you could ask for. He was so kind, selfless, could always make you laugh, and you could count on him for anything. He showed up at the hospital to visit both of my babies, and when I posted on Facebook that Caid was in the hospital with Diabetes, he was there within hours to visit and see if we needed anything. I've told people multiple times that if I was ever stranded out in the middle of nowhere hours away in the middle of the night and needed money (very random thought, I know) but I would have called Tay cuz I know he'd be there no questions asked to help. He was just that kind of person. From the time we met, he's been one of my closest friends, whether we talked once a week, or every few months. He called whenever he was driving around my end of the valley just to say he was out this direction and thought he'd check in to see if we were still alive. We'll miss you Tay!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Oh, I am so sorry, Michelle. Friends like that are rare, and it's hard to imagine our lives without those special human beings. He sounds like an amazing person. Big hugs, little sis.