Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Never too much of a good thing

Lucky for me, I like my sisters. I guess even luckier, I think they like me back. After a whole weekend together, stealing each others clothes and eating each others food, we still weren't sick of each other so we made another week of it. Jami had to visit her other family, too, but we still got to steal her away for a few more days once we got back home. :) We made it to Herriman Beach for a day of swimming and laying out. If we closed our eyes real tight, we could imagine ourselves on the beach in Hawaii.
I may be one of the last in Utah, but I finally made it to City Creek! We apparently didn't get enough shopping in St. George so we went for a girls night of Blue Lemon and searching for the "perfect skirt" which is not out there. We're already planning for our next time Jami is in town. Maybe next time we'll even let the husbands come with us! Maybe.

No comments: