I've been putting off this post for multiple reasons. First, I was waiting to steal everyone else's pictures. Then I gathered them all and realized how many I actually had to go through. And last, every second lately has been spent getting Girls Camp done. Then Jodi posted her St. George post and she really is the witty sister so I don't even see the point in trying. I should just link her post but she has it private and then triple password blocked, plus she changed the dates so the rock chip repairman won't be able to trace when she was really out of town.
We had the Eldredge family reunion down in St. George last weekend and Jami was able to fly into Vegas and catch the shuttle up with her girls to be there. We left all the husbands home so
we wouldn't have an extra child they could work. It was the most fabulous girls weekend and way too short! The condo we rented was right by the pool and playground so we could sit on the patio with our Diet Coke and chocolate graham crackers and fruit dip and watch the kids play. We went "hiking" and made sure Kalee got her Crossfitting in. Jordy wasn't heavy enough so we piled on more kids. We socialized with more than just each other at the reunion! Jami even figured out how to make her name tag (after a few attempts.) We went shopping (most of which was later returned and replaced with a different purchase, which was again returned.) We dressed out of each others suitcases, stayed up late playing games, rented sappy chick flicks, and then retired to our own rooms for catch up on our various Netflix shows. The kids caught snails, played on Grandma's Jazzy, swam while we layed out, and then crashed at the end of the night. Perfect little getaway!!
1 comment:
Not witty? You're hysterical. And for the record, I only have my blog double-password protected...but you're completely right about the rockchip repairman:)
Post a Comment