So I'm well aware this picture is disgusting. I'm the one that had to sleep on this bed! During Caidence's potty training days, we were also trying to get used to her sugar levels. She would nap in our bed or sneak in during the middle of the night and even if we would put her in a pull up at night, if her levels were high, she'd leak everywhere. Well, the other day I pulled off my sheets to wash and decided I couldn't look at the stains anymore. Even though they were covered with a sheet most of the time, I still knew they were right under me with only a 200-thread count separating us (I have no idea what thread count my sheets are!) So I went to Pinterest. I found a mixture of 8oz Hydrogen Peroxide, 3 Tbs of baking soda, and a drop of dish soap. Put it in a squirt bottle and spray on stain. I had to do it twice, and the bottle kept jamming so towards the end I poured the mixture on a rag and dabbed it on the stain but seriously look at those results!!
2 comments:
I'm totally doing this. Our mattress looks like yours does--white mattress, and right after we got it our three year old did a monster pee right on it. So much fun to have the movers see every time we've moved since!
Although I dry heaved slightly on seeing this picture... it is awesome. I'm sure I'll need it one day. I love finding stuff on pinterest that really works!
Post a Comment