Sunday, November 24, 2013

Caid Quotes

The girls had a primary program and they had to sing a solo on a small part of the song. I was helping them before church and was singing it to help with the words. After I sang the line, Caid told me, "That's not right. It's supposed to sound beautiful."

After carving pumpkins, I saved the seeds to bake them. When I gave them up the girls to try, Caidence said, "Every time I taste something you make, BOOM! it's awesome!" Turning to Jordyn, "Keep up, girl. I'm going to eat them all."

The girls had to get some dental work done and we had to be there at 5:45 am. I had to wake the girls up and be out of the house by 5:00. It was still dark and Caidence kept asking, "Why do doctors work in the middle of the night?"

Caidence is very prissy and particular about what she wears. She had on this outfit and asked me, "Do I, like, look like a fashion designer?"

No comments: