Halloween is always a week long event. Last year I didn't bother carving pumpkins because I knew the Zach and I would have to do all the work, but this year I left it all up to the girls! Or more like Caidence. Jordyn touched one seed and took off running to the wash her hands, saying "This is my worst night ever!"

The weekend before Halloween was our annual Eldredge family party. My parents are so fun! And the grand kids don't let them leave any of the fun out. There's always games, dinner, and then going to the Wahlen's haunted nursery (which my kids end up going to about 10 times a year.)
The girls couldn't make up their mind what they wanted to be this year so I didn't bother buying costumes. I pulled out their dress ups and costume box and let them have at it before each party.
This year I had 2 kids in the school parade. I'm used to going to watch nieces and nephews so it was fun seeing my own finally. They are both in afternoon class so I didn't even have to sit through the entire schools parade because they just did a small one in the afternoon. 










No comments:
Post a Comment