How has another month already passed!!?? I can't imagine life without this sweet little guy. I'm smitten to say the least. Our days of having a great sleeper are long gone. He's up multiple times a night, but I'm just trying to soak in all my time with him because it goes too fast. We've got ourselves a smiler. I melt every time he gives me that big gummy a scrunchy nose smile. Nap times aren't great, unless he's being held. He'll sleep hours in my arms, but wakes up almost immediately if I put him down. I once told my mom when I was little that "pillows are cold and hugs are warm" so he must take after me. When I took his 3 month picture, I had to take quite a few to get a good one because he was kicking and bouncing so much they were all blurry. So much energy! But as soon as I was done and out his jammies on, he of course was willing to lay there and smile. Love this little guy! (Who is finally starting to get some cheeks.)














No comments:
Post a Comment