Jord is not a very good eater. She'll take a few bites and say she's full but then want dessert. Then get mad when I wouldn't let her until she finished her food. One day we walked over to my parents and my dad had dinner in the crockpot for that night, a couple hours away. Jordyn told my dad, "It smells like dinner. But you don't need to make me any. I already ate today."
I asked Jordyn what she wanted to wear to her school Halloween party. "I don't want to dress up. The boys will just think I'm cute and try and kiss me."
Trey was up really early one morning and wouldn't go back to sleep so I took him in the other room to watch tv. Jordyn woke up and came out. It was still dark outside. "Is it even morning? Why are you up? This is like the light when we went to Jodi's." We had to take them to Jodi's really early when we were on our way to the hospital to have Trey.

No comments:
Post a Comment