Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Happy 10 Year Anniversary!

10 years! Crazy!! Zach had finals during our anniversary and then we went to Heber so we celebrated a week late. I got a room in Park City on a last minute deal. We got there, not having any idea what to expect and it was right at the base of the Alpine Slide. It was an hour before closing so before we even took our stuff to our room, we hurried and went up the tram to go on it. I'm a wuss. I should have gone on the turtle track. The kid behind me caught up to me before I made it to the bottom. But I was so scared of falling off the side! I survived. We went to take our stuff up to our room and it was literally big enough for a bed and desk, but the roof was at a slope so it felt even more compact. At least it was clean. :) We headed to Main Street for dinner and wandered until we found an Irish pub that sounded good, Flannagan's. I got fish n chips that were delicious and so big I could barely finish one. Zach got bangers and champs. It ended up being sausage and potatoes. Everything was delicious. We went back to our hotel and got in bed at 7:30. We had no kids and no responsibility for the night so we watched tv until I was ready for ice cream. Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory was literally right under our room so we went down for a treat and went back to bed. We were probably asleep before 10:00. It was great! A very relaxing anniversary!

No comments: