I can't believe how fast this first year has flown by. This boy has stolen my heart. He's got me wrapped around his chubby little fingers! I might not remember how it feels to sleep a full night or how to do things with two hands, but those are minor details. He did start sleeping thru the night about 2 weeks ago when I stopped nursing, but my body is so used to waking up that I still wake up and just lay there. But after a whole year, Trey has still never slept in a crib. I finally gave up and took it down. He is a cuddler and needs to be by us. He naps great, I just have to lay with him a few minutes and once he's asleep I can sneak out and he'll get a good 3 hours in. He loves regular milk and all food. He waves, blows kisses, says "mama" and "dada," screams and laughs, loves to tease the girls and steal their Barbie car, loves cars and trucks, baths and showers and swimming, and playing outside. He loves to be held, but also loves to crawl around and explore. We sure love this boy and can't imagine life without him!
12 Month Stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 9 oz (25th percentile)

































No comments:
Post a Comment