Monday, August 22, 2011

Dinosaur Museum

We had never been to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point so we decided to take advantage of $2 Tuesday and head down with my sister-in-law Natalie and her kids. It just so happened EVERY other mom in Utah had the same idea. It was wall to wall people! My pictures aren't great because I was trying to keep track of my kids in the herd and we didn't even come close to seeing everything. The highlight was the box of Bacon 'n cheddar crickets Caid wanted. I told her I would only buy them for her if she promised to eat them. She must not have known what she was promising because the second I opened the bag, she screamed and threw them. I gave one to Jord but she just sucked off all of the flavor and spit the rest out. Luckily Gavin and Damon were there to finish them off. I certainly wasn't going to help.

No comments: