Thursday, August 4, 2011

Grandpa's girls

Have I mentioned a time or two (or ten!) how much we love living next door to my parents? I try not to over due our welcome, but sometimes it's hard to keep the girls from going over to grandma and grandpa's all day. The second they hear the lawnmower turn on, they run out the door and hop on to go for a ride. I will be inside and, even over the lawnmower, I can hear them screaming and singing the entire time! As soon as we walk in their door, Caid will tell grandma "You play sewing and I'll play barbies." Grandma has all the toys in her sewing room so the kids can play and be with her while she sews. Jord will take grandpa's hand and walk him into the garage and point to the lawnmower. If it's not time to mow the lawn, they get to go for 4-wheeler rides instead."Grandma! Grandpa! Open up! It's us, the girls!"

No comments: