I finally did it. I cut her hair. And was almost in tears. (Me, not Caid.) I have never Cut Caid's hair. She always watches me cutting other peoples hair and asks for hers to be cut so I put her in the chair and pretend, but I finally decided to go for it. I had just finished cutting Zach's hair and she wanted her hair cut just like dad. I definitely loved her long pretty hair, but it was getting too stringy on the ends and she always cried when I brushed it. We cut off about 8 inches and it looks so adorable and shiny and thick now! However, the next day when I was doing her hair, she asked me to brush it out until it was long again. If only it were that easy...
2 comments:
That stupid Rapunzel movie has made short hair very difficult. Brielle always wants me comb her hair until it's long.
She looks so cute!
Post a Comment