Cory and Heather invited us to go boating at East Canyon a few weeks ago. I love love boating and this was my only time going this summer! I miss going as much as I did growing up. The water was so high that the beach was completely gone. The water was up over the cement wall that separates the beach from the picnic areas. We had brought a bunch of toys for the kids to play with in the sand so since there wasn't any, they found a dirt mound and made dirt castles instead.

Mom and dad people watching

Cory tried, and failed, to kill us! Me, Kalee, and Heather...bruised, sore, but never once dumped!

I opted for a gentler ride next.

And whenever no one else jumped in fast enough, Caid made sure to grab the open seat. She couldn't get enough!

This is exactly what babies are supposed to do on the boat! Without fail, put the baby under the passenger chair on a stack of towels and they are out. Even my little Jordy who refuses to sleep anywhere but in a crib was soothed right to sleep by the waves!
No comments:
Post a Comment