Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Aug. 30 - Are you hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat?

Points if you finished the song! Lion King!!

A few years ago I went to Honolulu with some friends and we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center. It was the most amazing part of the trip! I was so excited to get to go to another luau. It was fun. Not amazing. The girls learned the hula and got a painted tattoo.
I made Zach buy us all a real flower lei. By the end of dinner, Jordyn had pulled off all the petals of hers and left them in a pile under her chair. Would I expect anything less of her? Just look at that face!
The girls were so excited to eat the pig. They were pretty disappointed when dinner was over and they still hadn't eaten any. It was just "meat" on their plate.
During the show, Jordyn made best friends with the lady next to us (as she did the entire trip. Everyone knew her name was Jordyn and she was from Utah and Caid introduced herself as Caidence Leah Rideout from Utah the entire time!) She wanted to sit with the lady and then they had a slow song where the couples could dance and instead of the lady dancing with her husband, Jord made her dance with her. My kids are definitely not shy!!

No comments: