Monday, September 17, 2012

Caid Quotes

They were doing some of the last filming this weekend for the documentary Sugar Babies and after they were done and cleaning up Caid put on the headphones and was watching me through the camera and interviewing me. She was talking about how "weird" diabetes is and how she has to check her sugar and then I said, "What else do you know about diabetes?" She answered, "We're not talking about diabetes anymore. Now let's talk about fairies."

Caid woke up the other morning and said, "Mom, I just had the best dream. I was having a tea party with all the princesses. And eating toast."

I am the Young Womens volleyball coach in our Ward. We had to go to a Stake clinic the other night and Caid asked why we were going. I told her I was the coach and she asked how I became the coach and I told her they asked me to. She got this confused, disgusted look and said, "Really? They asked you to be a coach?"

I made a spinach shake with strawberries, oranges, banana, apples, and yogurt. I didn't like it because there was too much spinach, but Caid said "It's the best shake any kid could ever have!"

No comments: